Join us on sample date
When you join Team CHKD, you dedicate your run, holiday, event - or any effort you choose - to raising funds and awareness for Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters (CHKD) in honor of those who have been treated here. When you register for the team, your personal fundraising page includes custom links to share your story with your network of friends, family and community via email and/or social media.
Ideas to consider:
- Host a fundraising event (see below for more information)
- Dedicate your next athletic challenge
- Pledge your birthday, anniversary or upcoming milestone
- Celebrate your favorite doctor or nurse
- Choose your own adventure!
Click here to join the team!
Community Events at CHKD
Thank you for your interest in hosting a fundraising campaign and/or event to benefit CHKD.
Prior to beginning work on a community event to benefit CHKD, we ask that you reach out to us. Events may not be advertised as supporting the hospital until our community events form is complete. Simply contact Stephanie O'Malley, our events coordinator at email@example.com or (757) 668-9487 to request a special events proposal form.
We are proud of the many community partners who support CHKD's mission and we all must uphold CHKD's values. Please be sure to review CHKD Event Guidelines here prior to planning an event.
- Provide event planning guidance and expertise
- Promote your event on our website and event calendar
- Provide CHKD swag like stickers, banners and brochures
- Formal acknowledgement of contributions to donors who make their donations / checks payable to CHKD
- Provide a CHKD logo
- Write a letter showing our support of your event
Unless otherwise agreed to prior to the event’s approval, CHKD is not able to secure sponsorship or funding support, provide volunteers, obtain press coverage, provide reimbursements for expenses, secure celebrities to attend your event, distribute promotional material in the hospital, offer a mailing list of donors, or guarantee attendance of CHKD personnel at your event.